Sunday, September 12, 2010

back to the basics

the past week was both mentally and emotionally straining for me. for some reasons i was damn sentimental to the point that i felt like i was drowned by all kinda memories which came flooding into my mind.

as i walked around chinatown the other few days, memories of the place came flooding back.  the people i used to hang out with and all the crazy things we'd ever done. passing by places like timberland, max brenner, soup restaurant etc in vivocity is enough for my mind to be overwhelmed with both happy and sad memories.

i ended up being melancholic for half of the day, and almost got drunk while drinking beer at national geographic. fortunately, i managed to hitch a ride home thanks to a new friend who happened to be my neighbor.

re-assessing everything i think the best solution for this stalemate is for me to return to the basics when we all first get to know each other.  just be my diplomatic self and not being overly-indulgent in anybody's business.  i think that would be in everyone's interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment