Saturday, September 11, 2010

a busy week past

the previous week has been really interestingly crazy. it so happened that i had appointments every single day of the week, to the point that i have no time to spend with myself.  not that i am complaining, but i prefer to date myself once in a while.

this week, i learnt to play golf.  the game was more challenging than what i expected, and i had a hard time perfecting my "down swing".  i ended up being the joke of the day, and everyone around me had some good laughs.  maybe i'll do better at the next game.

i finally resumed my japanese lessons after a long hiatus of three consecutive weeks due to personal reasons, only to find out that it was the last lesson and there's exam like next week. crap!

had a brief but momentous gathering on thursday with some friends whom i had not met for over a year, and the next day it was beach day at sentosa. for some reasons i do not enjoy spending time hanging around the beach - it makes me more restless and moody.  i ended up exploring the fringe of rws and taking some photos, though i did not purchase any tickets to enter.  tickets were sold out for the day anyway.

earlier today, i attended a celebration of my friend's baby's full month poolside party (baby shower). i believed it was silly of me to forget to prepare some "ang pao" for the event, luckily a friend came to my rescue.  thank you. later in the evening, i was back in chinatown, enjoying some KOI bubble tea and chill out around the area.

oh gosh. i feel so tired................

No comments:

Post a Comment