Friday, September 24, 2010

on interesting colleagues

i do realized that i have interesting colleagues around me.

lately despite being piled with more workload, i ended up having more freedom to do some socializing and networking within the company.  i mended a few neglected ties and came to the realizations that once i was out of my prejudices and dilemma, there is a whole forest out there, filled with plenty of interesting people.

for example, i realized that some colleagues whom once u get closer to them, brought plenty of subtle joys and laughters, and once in a while we had really great dinners and shared a lot about ourselves.  2 of my colleagues, surprisingly, turned out to be great confidantes and had given me great advices every now and then =)

some colleagues didn't really match up to expectations, but it doesn't matter. maybe i have set the bar too high. there are also colleagues whom i would prefer to keep a distance away from, due to conflict of interests and personalities. overall, the office environment is now more tolerable.

once again i can't help but noticed the compatibility of horoscope signs. the rules will never change, and i probably have to play my cards differently as i shift myself around groups, and in the process, learn more about myself and others as well as the latest news within the company.

it's time to explore the forest.  finally, i am back to my original self once again, and will maintain my philosophy - be trusting till it's broken once!

No comments:

Post a Comment