Monday, August 2, 2010

pesky insurance agent "friend"

i am extremely irritated with a "friend" of mine recently. he has been ringing me ceaselessly for the past one week or so from many different phone numbers except his hand phone to try to get me to buy some insurance from him at different hours of the day.

honestly, i dislike this kind of people. after not keeping in touch for the longest time, the first thing on their mind is to get you to buy insurance from them.

in the case of my friend, it's even more absurd. i shall neither work around your schedule nor go to you at your preferred (inconvenient) meet-up place. on top of that, just because you switch insurance company doesn't mean that my insurance policies switch with you.

bombarding me with calls and sms-es simply won't work. i shall exercise my right to refuse to answer any calls (especially from unknown numbers) or reply any sms-es from this so-called "friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment