Sunday, August 15, 2010

everybody is changing

seems like people around me are now changing, be it for good or worse. i had my first counselling session with my cousin earlier on and did some catching up.

apparently my cousin is quite socially-inadequate to deal with the working world, and so in the end i had to do plenty of analysis for her.  i'm amazed by my own profiling capabilities, and accurately pinpointed her on her darn obvious mistakes.

however, she rekindled my hope to generate passive income for the while.  i should stop relying completely on my current pay package, which is insufficient by the way.  however, motivating friends are no longer there in my life. i need to depend on myself!

surprisingly, throughout the whole talk, my cousin didn't once lose her temper.  previously, she will flare up as soon as her ego is attacked and will never acknowledge her shortcomings.  she has changed, for the better.  she is more objective now.

anyway, change is the constant thing in life.  i hope that every one of my friends are changing for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment