Sunday, August 22, 2010

my reluctant np gathering

i'm extremely reluctant to attend a big-scale gathering by alpha center, ngee ann polytechnic yesterday night.  if not for the insistence of a long time friend and classmate, i'd rather give this event a miss.

i went to orchard to accompany my cousin to find her phone.i was almost tempted to change my phone on the spot, and fortunately for me they ran out of stock, and thus i ended up not making any purchases.

unenthusiastically i made my way down to clementi and took the bus to np. wah, i got lost trying to find the bloody block 53.  there were renovations everywhere.it took me 40 minutes to reach the destination.

didn't really mingle around with the people.ended up chatting with my previous lecturer/project supervisor.my ex-roommate came up to me and we chatted for a while and that's about it. the event is a little boring for me, but i guess for most people, it's quite enjoyable.

anyway,the dinner's ok, but many of the attendees, including myself, were hit by food poisoning.a few of my friends even went to a&e like 4am.fortunately for me, i was only inflicted with diarrhea.

thanks to the mass food poisoning, my friend and i couldn't make it to the youth olympic games this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment