Saturday, January 30, 2010

is 2010 a year of traveling?

first, mas announced the singapore dollar would be allowed to appreciate in value throughout this year. thereafter i have a pending trip to visit my parents in brunei during cny. come april, i'll be in japan. next my sis invited me to join her to visit perth, australia in the later part of this year!

nevertheless, the feedback i got was perth is a pretty boring place. i am trying to convince my sister to change plans and head over to hong kong and macau instead haha.

at the same time, there are probably plans to visit either the americas or europe, but none of these plans are concrete anyway, and will probably be chucked aside. fact is, my current earning capacity cannot sustain a traveling lifestyle.

anyway, now busy studying for my japanese exams tomorrow. a little anxious as it covers all the elementary contents, plus the fact that i am not very good with tenses, even in english! wish me luck =).

No comments:

Post a Comment